Monday, June 27, 2016

At Last! The Hair Video

After a year's hiatus, I think it's time to start blogging again.

What better way to start than with a slideshow of my hair? Although, to be truthful, the real impetus for finally creating this video is a sweet friend who just finished chemo and was asking about how fast hair grows back. Since a picture paints a thousand words, this is a better description than I could verbalize. 

And please forgive all the selfies! This feels incredibly narcissistic, but it's all about the hair, so there.

Click here to watch the video: From Here to Thair Video

The music in the video is "Rise" by Shawn McDonald, which is my cancer theme song. I highly recommend listening to the lyrics! My second choice was India Arie's "I Am Not My Hair," but I'm too white for that to work... Still, it's a fun and empowering song and it was a well-played part of my cancer playlist.

I used Slidely for the video. Which may not be the best format (I don't love it, but I didn't have a lot of time to investigate the options). Hopefully you don't have to register to see it. If you have suggestions in case I do something like this again, suggest away!

No comments:

Post a Comment